Thursday 22 August 2019

SUMMER

                     THIS SUMMER I...

I unfortunately did nothing. I spent my whole summer at practice and if i was not at practice i was at home dying... literally. I stayed home away from all the mosquitos and i surprisingly did not get bit this whole summer and i totally jinxed it by going out and not staying at home. i did go out to family events but that was with family i did not get to spend time with my friends other than my colorguard friends. I did go see my childhood friends and so we spent a very good day at dave and busters and the movies. we watched a scary movie but everything that was supposed to be scary was funny to us and i just missed the way we all bonded woth each other. we also played mario kart and i literally had the slowest car but i ended up wining and that was exciting.Image result for dave and busters

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARATE

                              Arete Arete is a greek word and it means "excellence of any kind" you will have to do this out of ...